News from the Kindergarten
- This week’s challenge will be doing all things 100. We will be counting to 100 by 5’s, 10’s and 1’s. Tuesday is our big day with 100 Activities all day long. I hope that all the children can come as we are going to have a great day!
- Homework folders are going to be different for some students. All students will have their regular homework and IXL assignments. Spelling Homework will begin in February for those who will be involved in the Spelling Challenge.
- We will do a quick review of all letters and sounds with more emphasis on the letter Pp and introduce the letter Q that is followed by the u .
- Ruby the Responsible Butterfly will be teaching us some more valuable lessons. We have learned to always do our best, to use self-control, never give up, be accountable for your choices and be self-disciplined.
- This week we will start are reading groups along with small group extra help. This is an exciting time of year for us with so much learning taking place.
- highlights of this week
Jan 23rd --- 100 Day Activity. All Day Activities and Special Treats. You don’t want to Miss it!!
Jan. 25th --- Kinder Prep 5:30-6:30 at VGPA
February 2nd --- Ground Hog Day --- Special Shadow Activities
Feb. 8th --- Kinder Prep –5:30-6:30 at VGPA
February 14th --- Valentine Activity February 19th --- Presidents’ Day --- No School
NOTE: We have special light up snowflakes that we will turn on whenever we have everyone present for class.
Also watch for Kinder Prep News.
We are registering for Kindergarten 2018-2019 School Year.