- Please return the yellow homework folders on Friday. I try to get them all graded and grades put in the computer before I leave on Friday night. This week, I did not do that as I had so many that weren’t turned in and it makes double work for me on Monday.
- We will do a quick review of all letters and sounds with more emphasis on Kk. We will be learning a little poem to help us remember when to use K and when to use c. We will also do more emphasis on short vowel sounds. Many of the children are having difficulty with the short “e” sound.
- Felicity the Fairness Frog will be teaching us some more valuable lessons. Last week we learned to “Play by the rules.”
- We are counting to 100 by 1’s, 10’s and 5’s as well as working with addition and subtraction.
- Student Reenrollment Packets (must be returned by the 17th
- Order Yearbooks now before the price goes up in March February 14th --- Valentine Activity
- February 16th --- Parenting Seminar at the Mesa Boys and Girls Club 6:00-7:30 PM --- 211 West 6th Street, Mesa --- Call our office to register. Invite FRIENDS TO attend.
This week’s Snack Menu
Tuesday – Broccoli
Wednesday --- Strawberry
Thursday ---Banana Squash
We want to THANK MRS. Morgan for coming to our classroom two days last week to make sure that all of our cereal boxes were wrapped and ready for our party.
We want to thank Mr. LeBlanc for spending some time in our classroom and helping with our testing last Friday.
Thanks to those parents who are going to come and help us with our Party on Tuesday.
We have two new students who will be joining us on Monday, Justina Llamas and Mariah Mosqueda.